[Dailydrool] Mariah’s rules

Val lbrewerzwick vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 14 02:34:54 PDT 2019

Aloha Merta Lou.  These are the dog rules according to me at my house.

1.  Anything which is alive and larger than a gecko that walks by the house must be barked at.

2.  Mariah is the acknowledged leader of the pack and the other dogs must defer to her. with one exception:  if Ipo has something in her mouth that she REALLY wants (like an avocado just fallen from the tree), then all dogs must defer to Ipo under threat of annihilation.

3.  Dogs may sleep wherever they choose.  However only one dog per dog bed is acceptable. Three or more dogs and any number of humans all together in mom’s bed is fine.

4.  Anything on the floor is the property of dogs.  this includes dog toys, shoes, bathroom rugs, and any detritus that missed the wastebasket.

5.  If treats are dispensed, every dog must get one.

6.  If humans consume any snacks in any setting other than sitting at the diningroom table, they must share said snacks with the dogs.

Mariah of Hawaii, with sisters Mila and notabasset Ipo

Val Brewer