[Dailydrool] Searching for a drooled and Reggie chimes in

James Emma djefla50 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 16:54:50 PDT 2019

Hello! It’s been fun reading about names and old time droolers! I am also an old timer. I was a member when we would go to a “chat room” and actually Instant message with a large group all at once. Lots of fun!

I am searching for a drooler, probably 15 years ago more or less, that was my secret Pawtner. I found a pieced and appliquéd portrait of my ArnieATB. The sad part is, I can’t find the letter that came with it. I posted a photo on my FB page, and on 2 daily drool sites on FB. Does anyone remember making this for me?

Reggie here. I have a small word for ML regarding her rules.  You should include “flat basset” as one of the options for disobeying, sorry persuading the humans that we are right and they are wrong. I have pulled out the flat basset when the human decides it’s time to leave my new friends at the dog park. I have no qualms about laying down right in the middle of the parking lot. It’s so much fun!!

Drool to all in need,
Daria and Reggie

Sent from my iPad