[Dailydrool] My Face is All Better

Val vastrand at comcast.net
Fri Mar 22 13:08:02 PDT 2019

HI All,
Paisley here. I know that you all want an update on the loss of my face.
Well, today I went to the vetspital and they took out my 2 whole
sutures!. My beautiful snouter is once again without blemish. Ok so
maybe a litter hair has to grow back, but at least my inflatable cone is
off. Thank goodness, with the cone on, Paisley could not go through the
dog door. So I spent endless time everyday let dog in, let dog out. I
swear she must've gone out 20 times a day. Glad things are back to
normal. She can now go in and out at her leisure. What a drama queen,
the vet tech she acted like she was being tortured when the sniped the 2
very tine sutures.

Val
vastrand at comcast.net