[Dailydrool] Names

Julie Canny julie.a.canny at gmail.com
Sat Mar 9 14:29:55 PST 2019

First dog: Bogz (DH worked for Ocean Spray)
Second (and third) dogs: Cysco (he had in a bandana and my first thought was cowboy theme).  We decided that one dog wasn’t enough and got his brother too.  Ebert.  (Cysco and Ebert , twist on movie critics)
Next dog, our first female and a Basset (a puppy to keep 11 year old Cysco company, after Bert went to the bridge.  Family decision - MacKenzie.
We kept the Irish surname theme:  Gallagher (3 months younger cousin).   (Rescued Mary Poppins and kept her name).  Then Guinness a few years later.  And last, Mulligan, a rescue on death row for heart worm (golf second shot AND Irish surname).

4 are at the bridge and 4 are snoring here!

Sent from my iPhone