[Dailydrool] Names

Marlene marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Sat Mar 9 16:58:22 PST 2019

Hi Richie,

I have had several Bassets over the last 18 years, my first one was Lucy, who I inherited from our son who went away to college, then there was Fergie, (  a wiener dog ) whom we named after Duchess Fergie, then we had Maggie and Annie ( sisters ) and last but not least my  Hannah, most of the dogs we have had , had their names end in a Y or IE, I wanted something different so we went with Hannah.  My husband and I own 27 acres with a cabin in the upper peninsula of MI. on Hannah Rd., so the name of Hannah.   we often call Annie, Annie Pannie or beaner, because she loves green beans but most the time my husband calls her " Bear "  Hannah is called Hannah banana or I refer to her as Nimmy,  short for nimrod.I too read the drool and miss  all the post of years past, what a great time everyone had, I left the drool because someone chose to throw an insult that hurt me deeply, when I confronted that person , her reply was  " yes I said it, so what"  so I left,  I do have face book, but not the drool face book. Life is short , if we can't have fun and enjoy each other, then whats the point. I am too old for drama. I have learned so many things from the drool even life saving information and I am so grateful for that.
Marlene, mommy to Annie (11 1/2) and Hannah banana ( 3 1/2)