[Dailydrool] Dog names

Kathy Wilson kmwlaw at cox.net
Wed Mar 13 10:02:26 PDT 2019

Thanks, Riche, for starting this discussion!  It's great fun to hear how
people arrived at the names of their pups.  My first basset was Moose, named
because both bassets and the word "moose" made me smile.  It led to an
overwhelming collection of "moosabilia" over the years, which provide gentle
reminders of my heart dog, who left for the bridge in 2002.  My second
basset was Twinkletoes, again chosen as a name to make people smile.  She
had the biggest feet, and the worst smell, which led to her nickname of
"Stinky Twinkie" - she was a dear girl, who joined Moose at the Bridge in
2016.  Tallulah, my current pup, is also the recipient of a name which made
me smile.  She's become "Too" "Ms. T" or when she's in trouble, "Tallulah P"
- the initial being added to her name because of the difficulty she had with
grasping the concept of housetraining..here's hoping the newest pup arriving
next week, Tucker the Dalmatian, won't have the same challenges!

Kathy Wilson and Tallulah, with Moose, Twinkletoes, and Hooter the harrier
all ATB with my Peter

kmwlaw at cox.net