[Dailydrool] basset xrays

Molly Thompson mthompson5922 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 08:50:48 PDT 2019

Thanks everyone for your suggestions regarding Lilly and her possible
arthritis in her back.  I will follow up with my vet. She is familiar
with bassets as she has had them herself. I like her so much that I
followed her to another practice further away when she moved. Amazingly
she didn't charge me a visit fee when I had the xrays taken and the
urine tested.  What a nice vet.

I will also look into supplements.

Alas, Lilly still has a bladder infection after 2 weeks of antibiotics.
It's better then it was, but we are treating it for another 2 weeks.

Thanks again!

Molly Thompson