[Dailydrool] dog converstations

lois.leader lois.leader lois.leader at cox.net
Thu May 2 21:17:37 PDT 2019

Bev's conversation with her dogs about the prize spider reminded me of a Conley story she told long ago, back in the days of Conley, Nigel, Llewis, and Mr. Cooper, Sir. Conley had caught a mouse and swallowed it whole. Panic ensued, complete with a chase and lots of yelling and an indignant Conley who had to relinquish his conquest in a most undignified manner. It was all recounted in Bev's uniquely entertaining style. I saved it, along with a number of other laughter-inducing chronicles of the Szaton pack. They never fail to put a smile on my face! Thank you, Bev, for sharing the adventures of your furkids over the years.

Lois Leader with Emma the Aussie Basset Dog and Dobby the House Elf

lois.leader at cox.net