[Dailydrool] Hot spots & thanks

bassetresque bassetresque at gmail.com
Fri May 10 18:26:57 PDT 2019

My Frank has hot spots. Lucy's a little itchy but not like him. I feed Fromm whitefish and potato. They're both taking generic benadryl. Vet man gave GenOne spray for Frank. He's such a brave and good Basset, I know the spray stings at first but he doesn't flinch. I will shave him and ask vetman about cephalexin. Any other suggestions?I love reading the drool. Love the stories, they make me laugh. Some of you are quite the storytellers your Bassets have such horrid experiences like getting think toebones cut off. Tomorrow,  May 11th. is Frank's 9th Birthday! He was rescued on May 11th, and I deemed it his birthday as it's when he really began his life. Huggz and drool to allPam, Lucy, Frankie, and all my kidz ATB but always with me walking beside me on silent paws and in my heart.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.