[Dailydrool] Paisley Looking for Chomper

Val vastrand at comcast.net
Sat May 11 15:50:23 PDT 2019

I haven't heard anything lately from Chomper so am wondering if he is no
longer interested in me maybe being a girl friend. I just wanted to
share with him my big adventure earlier this week. Out in the yard after
dark and discovered this big toad. Before I could even get it, I was
rudely shoved aside and dragged into the house. Hey, I was just
protecting the home front, no need to get crazy. Thank goodness Paisley
did not get the toad. Here in AZ it was one of the poisonous kind and
can easily kill a dog. Have not seen any this early before, they usually
don't dig out until monsoons, but there it was in the yard. Scooped it
up in a bucket and tossed it.  With Paisley's prey drive I was lucky to
get to it before she picked it up. So Chomper if Paisley offers you a
toad, turn it down.

Val
  vastrand at comcast.net