[Dailydrool] Dear Clara and Sally

lois.leader lois.leader lois.leader at cox.net
Wed May 15 19:13:03 PDT 2019

Dear Clara,

We will miss you so much on this side of the Bridge! Your stories are legend in the Leader pack. You were an excellent and gracious hostess for all who toured London with you. Emma will never forget that boat trip on the Thames. You made quite a memory! We know our Bridge Brigade will be there to greet you and will love to hear all about your life in the UK, so different from the US desert they called home.

Dear Sally,

Saying goodbye is the hardest part of our special relationship with our pups. Thank you very much for sharing Clara with all of us. She has been a joy to know through your stories on the Drool. What a treasure! I'm so sorry for your loss.

Lois Leader with Emma the Aussie Basset Dog and Dobby the House Elf
lois.leader at cox.net