[Dailydrool] Blanca

Jane Hay janewhay at gmail.com
Fri May 31 14:12:58 PDT 2019

Oh Doug! What a lucky guy you are! I LOVE a houndette with bassitude. My
heart hound, Jersey, had bassitude in spades! She was a counter cruiser who
could reach anything on the counters and was completely silent doing so. We
swore she could levitate! My granddaughter was sitting at the table eating
a sandwich one day and talking with her hands. One minute the sandwich was
in her hand and the next Jersey had the whole thing. She never laid a tooth
on Olivia but she got the whole sandwich out of her hand. The DH lost the
most meals to Jersey. He never learned to put his meal into the microwave
if he had to leave it for even a few minutes. My Jersey girl ruled the
roost here. I would often have the discussion about who was in charge but
she regularly let me know I was kidding myself if I thought I was. She was
the queen and the rest of us were just peons to do her bidding. Gosh, I
miss her every day and she went to the bridge over five years ago now.
There is always that one hound who touches our hearts just a little more
than others.

Get well and heart healing drool is flowing to all in need.

Jane, Toby & the Houndettes
Shadow, & Suzy