[Dailydrool] Blanca

ddropp at aol.com ddropp at aol.com
Thu May 30 19:20:26 PDT 2019

 Well, she is really settling in.  She is stealing shoes and this evening, my wife was baking cookies and went to fold clothes, leaving a tray of unbaked chocolate butterscotch on the table unguarded and she grabbed six of them before she  was caught.  I do not think they will hurt her even though the were raw.  At night when  i get uo to  use the bathroom, she moves over and lays on my pillow, causing me to fight with her to move so I can get back to sleep. After Millie who who was so good, we have let our guard down.  We have to watch her  more closely now that we know she will cruise.  Her bassettude is starting to really show.  She is sneaky.

Douglas Dropp(ddropp at aol.com) and  Blanca along withPw. Charlie, Pw. Bennett and Millie, all ATBSent from AOL Desktopt