[Dailydrool] An offer for Droop Basset Rescue

houndsabound at cfl.rr.com houndsabound at cfl.rr.com
Thu May 16 14:55:10 PDT 2019

Hi all!

On Facebook, under  the Bounder Blvd page, we are doing a tee shirt sale,
which benefits Droopy Basset Rescue.

I do this every year  to help them as they are a rescue that touches my
heart.  Check it out if you are on FB.

Also, we have a fundraiser going to Droopy which has as a prize,  a coveted
(by me and many others) basset sundial!

The first $500 is being matched by a generous donor,  as I originally wanted
to get to 1000 as a goal, but we are going to get as much donations as we
can for Droopy.

Each $5 donation gets you 1 ticket into the drawing to win the sundial!

If you are not on FB and are interested,  just email me at
houndsabound at cfl.rr.com <mailto:houndsabound at cfl.rr.com>

Or you can use PayPal to donate, using friends and family please (keeps the
fees away) and just put Droopy into the comments

I can also send a photo to anyone who might want to see this prized rare
basset piece!

Thanks and drool to all who need it!

Wen and the Bounders

houndsabound at cfl.rr.com