[Dailydrool] meds

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Fri May 17 09:16:25 PDT 2019

I am so insanely lucky. My vet's medication prices are very competitive. He
can't meet the price onmy prescription Royal Canin HP. When it was just
Browyn on it, I was willing to pay an additional $5 a bag just to keep him
happy. Now that Beauford and Bugsey are also on it, I went to Chewy.com
because it is one thing when it takes just over 2 months to go through a
bag and another when you go through just more than a bag a month. My vet
wrote the prescription for it and the treats with no problem. Meanwhile, he
was saying that they increased the price on flea and tick meds by 20% and
he chose to only increase his price 10% because he was thinking about the
hardship on all his senior clients and clients like me with multiple larger
dogs. I love this man and thank God I found him when I moved from Indiana.
That vet was also one that was very aware of price and was always looking
for a way to cut my medication costs.

Jennifer with Beauford, Bugsey, and Browyn the Fairy Princess