[Dailydrool] Thank you

Sally King sallyemking at yahoo.co.uk
Tue May 21 14:29:25 PDT 2019

I wanted to thank all of you who took the trouble to write, whether via the list, by email or on messenger after Clara's demise.I have tried to reply to everyone, but if I missed anyone, please know I am deeply grateful.
This is the first time I have been without a dog and my house feels weirdly empty and quiet. I don't doubt there is, or will be, another waif out there who needs me as much as I need them. I hope they don't wait too long to show themselves.
Once again, thank you all. This community really is without equal.
Sally, with Rolph and Clara atb.