[Dailydrool] Sweet sister basset

Molly Thompson mthompson5922 at gmail.com
Wed May 22 07:45:54 PDT 2019

HI everyone,

Well, little 3 month old Jem had an embarrassing episode two night ago.
His little penis got stuck out and he had to go to the vet ER. They
fixed him all up and we returned home to his big "sister" Lilly (5 yr
old basset). She was so sweet. After sniffing him all over, she brought
him a prized bone. Set it at his feet.

The next morning, he was still a bit sore and quiet. Lilly brought him a
stuffed toy.

This is really amazing because we were so afraid Lilly would not accept
him as she fears other dogs. She has decided to accept Jem and loves to
play with him. She still has her moments when she wants to be left
alone, but Jem gets the message.

On another note, I had forgotten how tiring having a buppy is. Potty
training is especially hard with all the cold and rain we have had. But
we sure do get a lot of attention wherever we go and I wouldn't trade
him for anything. (Lilly either).

Molly Thompson

Slave to Lilly and Jem.