[Dailydrool] Incontinent dogs

Angelika angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Thu May 23 19:25:02 PDT 2019

Oh Julie I know exactly what you’re going through! Old man Elvis was paralyzed and incontinent for nearly six years. Belly bands worked if he didn’t slinky out of them. But the poop, oh my gosh the poop! The trails through the house, especially when he backed up through it...His crusty tail... The stench! I could go on and on. I never did find a viable solution. I did not like the idea of some sort of diaper, I’d rather the mess be on the floors-than stuck on him until I returned home.He’s been gone five years now and I still marvel at the fact of coming home without the stench greeting me and no new surprises of how creatively he could spread poop around.

Angelika
Sent from my iPhone