[Dailydrool] Dealing with incontinence

Pamela McQuade plmcquade at gmail.com
Sat May 25 10:45:37 PDT 2019

I cannot help with the poop problem, but be aware that steriods may be part
of the peeing problem. They will make you have to pee and have to do it
immediatlely! I speak from personal experience, and I barely made it to the
bathroom. When I was on prednisolone I learned to have a lot of sympathy
for any dog who has to use it. It also made me experience short bursts of
uncontrollable rage for no reason, and a friend of mine has had anxiety
from it. So if there are any unexpected behavioral issues, just give
Guinness a pass for a while, until the medication is out of his system.
Pam, food slave to the Dashing Bassets