[Dailydrool] Day 4

Dale dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 31 23:08:16 PDT 2019

Hi all, Snoopy here

Chomper is busy so I thought I’d go ahead and fill you in on day 4. We were fed late, ignored, mistreated and otherwise forced to endure young ladies.  Chomper had been the dickens ever since the failed party so the (no longer a) teenager decided to take him for a walk.  She did not know how to put his harness on and botched it.  They went for a very long walk, frightening natalie because they were gone so long and went so far.  When they got home Chomper walked straight out of the harness and went to lie down

Day 5 involved a lot of cleaning sorting laundry dishes and opening every window in the house for some reason.  The clueless parents arrived midway through day 5. DadPerson said “see, I told you, the dogs are fine”

Nothing to see here.  Move along folks

More later from Snoopy who bit fewer people then Chomper.

Sent from my iPad