[Dailydrool] Clara

Sally Russell sally at slokr.com
Thu May 23 05:56:16 PDT 2019

Please accept our condolences and we know that empty house feeling hollow
with the echoes of Clara and so many others.

Just know that all of us are with you in your so understandable sadness.

When our last basset, Browser went to the Bridge, we had our rescue Shih
Tzu, Sprite.  A year and a half later, our house is full again with our
rescue basset, Nellie from N. Carolina Basset Rescue.

However, our other five bassets ATB, send love  to us and gave us so many
years of loving antics.

May you be comforted in your grief and your home again be filled with
basset love when the right time comes....

Sally, Bert, Sprite and Nellie