[Dailydrool] Howliday cards for sell benefitting Golden Gate Basset Rescue and Senior Houndsabound

houndsabound at cfl.rr.com houndsabound at cfl.rr.com
Thu Nov 7 04:23:06 PST 2019

HI all,

We have new Howliday cards if interested,   featuring Watson!

If you are interested in seeing them please let me know at
houndsabound at cfl.rr.com <mailto:houndsabound at cfl.rr.com>  and I can send you
a picture.  They are 7.50 for a set of 10 and GGBFR and SHA will split
proceeds.

ALSO,  we have Watson Howliday  wearables!

We have short sleeves (15-18 depending on size)

Long sleeve   (18-20)

And crew neck sweatshirt (20-25)

Postage will be added to any orders.  You can email me at

houndsabound at cfl.rr.com <mailto:houndsabound at cfl.rr.com>  if you want to see
the photos of the items,

Ellen Hongo has graciously given permission to use Watson on these items

Aroooos!

Wen and the Bounders