[Dailydrool] Beauford and Boarding

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Sun Nov 10 05:24:26 PST 2019

I appreciate the recommendation from Val to have a pet sitter come to put
Beauford at easy. We did that when we had to go house hunting in GA. I had
one of my very trusted co-workers stay with the dogs. Jason came and met
the dogs before we left. Beauford was scared of Jason. Bugsey and Browyn
loved Jason to death. Jason hoped that by feeding Beauford and giving him
yummy snacks, Beauford would warm up to him. No dice. Beauford has never
really warmed up to any strangers in the house, except for my sister. He
liked her and would sit on the couch with her. She lives in Texas. So, she
isn't really available for pet sitting. We did come up with a plan so that
he can be in a more quiet part of the kennel and they have even considered
moving him to the medical side of the kennel where it is much quieter.

Jennifer with Beauford, Bugsey, and Browyn the Fairy Princess