[Dailydrool] She did it again, and so did I

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 15 07:29:19 PST 2019

Hello from Chomper,
First of all, let me explain that a croc is already dead.  They put them on their feet!  They generally keep footwear by the door which is suitable in any weather so someone can dash out to get a package or grab something from the car.  The clueless momPerson and both of her clueless daughters are pretty much the same shoe size so one pair of flip flops and one pair of crocs covers 3 of them.
Yesterday she did it again!  Came in, ate dinner and then instead of grabbing our leads and taking us for a walk she said, and I quote "naw, I went for a bike ride at lunch, it's dark and drizzly and cold, I'm playing God of War."   She really did she said that!  And she turned on that machine and started playing her game.  Well, I got that pair of crocs by the door, chewed them right up.  They were very fancy too.  But I got 'em.  Turns out though that one of the daughters had an identical pair and momPerson was upset so the daughter put hers by the door.  Earlier in the week.  So, momPerson was playing and she gets really into her game and I came and laid by the chair with one of the crocs ...... and I chewed it right up before she noticed.
She is clueless and therefore hard to train.  I understand the other daughter also has a pair.  What do you want to bet?
Goodbye from Chomper who chews up shoes when he's ignoredwith Snoopy who finds this behavior shocking