[Dailydrool] Bassets that live up to their names

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Fri Nov 15 06:04:58 PST 2019

Susan has it right. You name a basset Chomper and you have to expect that
he might like to chomp on things. We had at basset we named Blitzen (ATB)
She could jump two foot fences in a single bound. She was also a climber!
Every time she did something totally un-basset in terms of jumping and
climbing, DH and I would look at each other and say that is what we got for
naming her Blitzen. Our Banshee (ATB) also lived up to her name. Anytime
she was the least bit unhappy, she howled like a Banshee.

Jennifer with Beauford, Bugsey, and Browyn the Fairy Princess