[Dailydrool] From the Desk

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 27 17:35:19 PST 2019

This is MertaLou, Professional Lady Basset and I have not written for
awhile but things have been pretty quiet.
So it is Thanksgiving again. And the People are going away for the
afternoon and leaving us in our crates but I am sure they will bring
something back for us and I am thankful for that.
The she person has a close friend who has been diagnosed with Stage 4
Breast Cancer whatever that is it sounds awful and so she has been gone a
lot of the time and so I am thankful for both Mr. Biskit so we are not
crated when he is home and for the Black Dog who is my friend.
And I am thankful for this list, and all the friends I have on it and all
the friends She has, on it, because that is no small thing.
And I am thankful too that She came, drove to West Virginia from Chicago,
she wanted me THAT MUCH, and altho I like to keep her guessing, I am
thankful for this home, and these people.
And I am thankful for Turkey and am going to be more thankful when she
brings some home.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE
from Merta Lou, Doc & the Servants.