[Dailydrool] Nana's first Turkey day story

Jacquelynn Chazey jchazey at gmail.com
Thu Nov 28 06:34:49 PST 2019

I keep little human food in the house, so for brunch today, I ate a
prepackaged salad, mostly lettuce, some grilled chicken and shaved
parmesan cheese.  I detest the cheese, although it is very good, so I put
it aside, gave Nana most of the chicken, and when we were done, I put the
leftover cheese in a place within Nana's reach.  She got really close a
couple of times, but she refused to steal it.  I really was trying to let
her be naughty, but it was stressing her too much, so I willfully let her
have it.  I really wish I knew her past.

Happy Thanksgiving to all,

Jackie and Nana