[Dailydrool] Rabies testing

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 09:12:39 PDT 2019

I am under the impression that the Law demands that any animal that dies
within 10 days of dying must be tested for rabies. You cannot beg off
because it is considered a public health issue.

Some people simply do not vaccinate. Others think they have and have not.
Vaccines also fail-- it does happen--and while our dogs are vaccinated and
probably never come close to being exposed......well...it's a law. At least
this is my understanding and I may be totally incorrect.

MomPerson to Doc and MertaLou