[Dailydrool] Anal Gland Carcinoma

Barbara Danger barbaradanger at comcast.net
Fri Oct 11 13:34:19 PDT 2019

I’ve never written on here before, but my 13 year old boy had anal gland carcinoma in March and had surgery despite being about 12.5 at the time.  The surgeon said she got clean margins, and I haven’t had to do any follow up treatment.  I have his calcium levels checked every few months looking for elevated calcium.  I would advise not to wait for the surgery as long as it doesn’t seem to have spread.  It can grow fast, so get it before it spreads.  Good luck with your Beauford, Jennifer.
Sent from my iPad