[Dailydrool] Chiming in

Angelika angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 13 14:34:03 PDT 2019

It has been a while and I thought I would chime in.
I posted this summer that we lost Peanutty at the beginning of August due to complications of a brain tumor. She made it eight months after diagnosis, and that was way more than any of us expected.
After some wrestling with myself I took Sandi Wittenberg up on her offer of a puppy, and Sidney came to live with us at the end of August.
Dolly mama, Gator and Sidney have become instant friends. Sidney will be six months old next weekend. Gator turned two in June and Dolly will be four in November. So there’s a lot of young energy in this house now. They play together unbelievably well. I couldn’t have hoped for it to go any better than it has. And while a puppy doesn’t erase memories, it’s sure goes a long way to healing hearts!
Lily the cat doesn’t mingle with them overly much unless it’s through a gate. But I expect perhaps over the winter they will all get a bit closer. She still misses her bff Peachie.
It’s hard to believe we are into fall and Howliday card are sign ups are underway already!
I’m really enjoying seeing more people posting in the last week or so! While I am very active on Facebook, I still enjoy this digest!
Keep the posts coming...

Angelika
Sent from my iPhone