[Dailydrool] The Mysteree

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 19:31:33 PDT 2019

>From the Desk
Of Merta Lou
Puzzled Lady Basset Hound and intrepid Explorer & Journalist

So. Okay. Here's the Thing. We have a mysteree. Me and Doc, Boy Sheepdog,
we cannot figure it out.

See... lately-- like ever since it got kind of chillish outside, MomPerson
does this weird thing at night and really early in the morning. If we need
to go out she is ok with that, I mean she never gets mad or anything even
if we just kinda want to go out and breathe a bit.
What she does, though, is she says ME FIRST and pushes ahead of Mr. Doc and
goes out the door First and she always carries one of little lamps that fit
in your hands and she can turn on and off and she goes out and shuts the
door! She's out there maybe two minutes and then she comes in and lets us
out USUALLY. Once in a great while she says no we have to wait. We do not
know where or why she goes out. We can sniff where she went but it doesn't
tell us why.
Do any houndies-- not your peoples-- know why she is doing this?

Love & Cuddles
Merta Lou, Professional Lady Basset and Fearless
Guard