[Dailydrool] Dear Merta Lou

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 19 09:56:20 PDT 2019

Hello from Chomper,
You cannot allow that behavior.  That WOMAN is trying to be a sentry.  Is she clueless?  She is not allowed to do that YOU are the sentry!!!  My momPerson is clueless and so I have to be very firm with her ...... she is NOT allowed outside after dark without a sentry because there are CREATURES that roam the night, Merta Lou ....... they are liable to BITE your mother .... they might spray her and mark her as their own ..... You simply must not EVER allow your mother outside without a sentry.  And the very idea that SHE could be a sentry ..... for YOU no less ...... this is simply wrong I suspect she's clueless.
My mother is completely clueless and sleeps very little.  She lays down around 11 and by 2 or 3 she is awake and often wanders OUTSIDE ......... she tells me I can stay in the warm bed with Snoopy and daddy but ...... but ..... but she needs a SENTRY so I get up and stumble across the house and out the dog door and stagger across the yard to where she is sitting (at 2, or 3, in the morning mind you) and look up pitifully at her until she goes back inside so I can go back to bed.
Merta Lou you must correct this behavior!
Goodbye from Chomper, who is a sentry