[Dailydrool] Snoopy sends copious drool

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 19 09:50:49 PDT 2019

Dear Ms Pam Person,
I am a prolific drooler as you know.  Chomper drools even more then me the boy is slimy I tell you, slimy and he typically has a string of drool slung across the top of his snooter just for looks ..... the boy drools like crazy ....... both he and I are slinging massive amounts of slimy, sticky, slippery, bubbly, foamy drool (you know the kind??) STRAIGHT to your house for Dexter so I suggest boots and an overcoat until you get back to us here on the drool.
More later from Snoopy who is drooling up a storm over here