[Dailydrool] Big trouble

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 22 09:38:00 PDT 2019

Hi all, Snoopy here
She’s done it again.   The clueless momPerson has stuffed sone of her stuff in a bag, stuffed the bag in the trunk of the car and left us.  Again.
We knew.  We heard them talking and by Saturday we knew.  We sulked.  We pouted.  We pleaded.  We blocked the door to the closet where the hinged bags are stored. All for nothing.  She’s gone off to jolly old England and left us with the clueless dadPerson
Chomper isn’t having it.   He really isn’t.  He refuses to come to bed.  The last two night he sat on the couch in the living room waiting for her.  All night.  He is really really really really MAD at her.
My poor little brother. He is simply crushed.  How could she.
More later from Snoopy whose momPerson won’t be home till Saturday. With Chomper who is not having it.

Sent from AT&T Yahoo Mail for iPhone