[Dailydrool] Littlest penguin

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 22 09:50:22 PDT 2019

Hello from Chomper
Hi Merta Lou.    I didn’t know you subscribed to littlest penguin theory.  I guess it’s natural and all that.  I wouldn’t let my mother go down that road but to each his own.
For those who don’t know this is a real thing.  You see, penguins live on ice floats.  They need to jump in the water to catch fish to eat.   It’s not safe though because sharks wait for them, and will eat penguins when they jump in.  So.....penguins use crowd mentality.  It’s safer in a crowd.  The crowd of penguins selects the smallest weakest penguin and shoves him off the ice into the water and lets him bob around out there for a bit.  If nothing eats him then the rest of them all jump in and go fishing.
Goodbye from Chomper who is slightly shocked that your MOTHER is the littlest penguin. I still maintain that she must be clueless.