[Dailydrool] Renal Diets

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 26 01:03:52 PDT 2019

Probably Dexter has a better palate than the humans who suggested that dog
food. If he doesn't like it I wouldn't worry--google "renal diets for dogs"
and that should give you enough to feed him for awhile.
Renal diets generally are just low protein. I mean, there is more to it
than that, but that's the object.
I know that currently Hill's Prescription diets are considered to be the
lowest of the low foods on the doggie food totem pole, but sometimes it is
all there is for a specific condition. Luckily, if you don't mind cooking
there are plenty of recipes to fill Dexter up for quite awhile. Best of
Luck.

MomPerson to Doc & Merta Lou