[Dailydrool] 2020 Senior Basset calendar--order deadline approaching

houndsabound at cfl.rr.com houndsabound at cfl.rr.com
Sat Oct 26 10:08:37 PDT 2019

Hello!

I wanted to remind you that the deadline to order the 2020 Senior Basset
calendar is getting near.

We plan on having the files to the printer on Nov 1 and then going to print.

Then we should be able to have them into the mail by mid Nov. .getting to
you well ahead of the New Year!  (I still cannot believe we are almost
through another year!)

This year's contest was very successful and you will be very thrilled to see
all the beautiful old faces.

You can order yours right here:
https://services.gladstone-tech.com/seniorhoundsabound/index.php?id_category
=8
<https://services.gladstone-tech.com/seniorhoundsabound/index.php?id_categor
y=8&controller=category> &controller=category

Thank you for your support of the Bounders, and we hope you have a wonderful
holiday season!

Wen and the Bounders

Mattie, Lucee, Sadie, Percy, Dixie, Aimee, Lady, Amos, Sophie, Goose,
Shelby, Henry and Grandpa