[Dailydrool] November $5 Friday

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Sun Oct 27 18:58:59 PDT 2019

Yikes, I am late with this  - this is $5 Friday week for November!

BAGS BHR in Ohio is our rescue.  They have 18 seniors and big,
big vet bills! This is such a great rescue and their seniors often
live a long time because they get such great care.  As with all
rescues there are some sad stories and tough diagnoses - and
that extra mile and TLC is always given with an open heart.  Their
budget has been decimated lately and they really need our help.

Donate via Paypal to debbiesdawgs at icloud.com <mailto:debbiesdawgs at icloud.com> Use the friend
option please so there are no Paypal fees.  Checks are also
welcome - make out to Debbie’s Dawgs, 177 Mountain Vista
Blvd. Canton GA 30115

I have been out of town but will catch up and try to post some
of their seniors and their stories here on the Drool.

I want to also note that Riche Churchill loved what we did
and donated every month to Debbies Dawgs, even though she
really didn’t have the budget to do it.  She kindly posted about
us in The Bugler numerous times and in her Bugler Notes.  Riche
was one of a kind and we’ve lost a wonderful basset hound devotee.
It would be lovely to share a basset story on the Drool and dedicate it to
Riche.  I hope she knows how many people she touched throughout
her life.

Thanks,

Donna, drool fueler for Maggie and YaYa