[Dailydrool] Riche Churchill

lois.leader lois.leader lois.leader at cox.net
Sun Oct 20 18:07:20 PDT 2019

I'm very sad to hear that Riche has left us for the Bridge, but, oh, what a party they must be having there to greet her! Just imagine the crowd of Bassets at the edge of the Bridge singing her across. I'm so grateful for the Basset-lore she shared over the years. Loved receiving Bugle Notes! Thank you, Joey Choate, for sending the donation information. The Leader pack will definitely be contributing to HAWC in her memory.

Give Riche my love, Bobo & Scout & Garfield & Misty & Zar & Strider, the Leader Bridge Brigade. You've been joined by a true friend <3

Lois Leader with Emma the Aussie Basset Dog and Dobby the House Elf.

lois.leader at cox.net