[Dailydrool] Renal diet

Elizabeth linktolindsey at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 14:33:53 PDT 2019

Our late Elsinore didn’t care for the Hill’s renal diet either. She ate Royal Canin Renal Support, which I found at PetSmart, for several months, but then decided it was no longer to her taste. At that point, she had other problems going on, and I gave up on a renal diet in favor of finding something, anything she’d eat. I can’t remember what size the Royal Canin kibble is.

Young Charlie Basset is sending healing drool Dexter's way and a fair amount of sympathy for being forced to eat yucky food. He loathes Canidae kibble, himself.

Elizabeth