[Dailydrool] Tree Rats

Sue Pearson suesbassets at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 1 00:11:46 PDT 2019

Hello everyone. This Bella from Winslow in England. I have been living here since last December when my dad gave me to a lady who put me in her car and drove to a car park where the lady who is now my mum put me in her car with this old basset called magic and drove forever (about 3 hours) to this house where I now live. Anyway today for the first time since I got here I spotted a tree rat when we were out on our walk. I tried to go after it but the mum wouldn’t let go of my lead. I thought I ought to report this sighting. There are no small two leggers visit this house but I have found some near by to say hello to. There is a cat here but he is very respectful towards us and we can sniff him.
Mum here, it took me a long while to realise she must have had a lot of contact with grandchildren in her previous home as she makes a beeline to children when we are out, if they say hello to her she loves it.

Sent from my iPad