[Dailydrool] Watson Becky

bassetresque bassetresque at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 10:21:41 PDT 2019

My Lucy doesn't know how to play. She's been home for 4 years. Her version of play is rather aggressive. She begins ok woofing and crouching. Then her woofs turn LOUD and she basically body slams me or her brother Frankie. He's afraid to play now. He's been home since November 2018 and his life was a bad one till he was rescued. He's so afraid he won't play with me either. If anyone has suggestions I'm all ears. Lucy played this way with her brother Andy. He didn't mind but he was very secure here. Andy's ATB now. I've tried and tried to play with Lucy encouragingly gentle play. Doesn't work. She hits me so hard that I about fall over.ThanksPam, Lucy Lou, and Frankie too Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.