[Dailydrool] Wandering goofballs

lois.leader lois.leader lois.leader at cox.net
Fri Sep 6 10:02:49 PDT 2019

I hear you about the panic, Tim! Back when we had a larger pack, we had an open gate incident and all four of our dogs went wandering in the desert around our home. We were in an intense panic. Coyotes and bobcats and rattlesnakes, OH MY! Luckily we found them all huddled together down in a ravine, probably swapping stories. We definitely added additional levels of security to our gate, but the value of having our dogs chipped can't be overemphasized. Would your pups be able to wear a light, thin collar with tags in addition to their bark collar?

Lois Leader with Emma the Aussie Basset Dog (not a wanderer, mate) and Dobby the House Elf (who would make a quick snack for any coyote)

lois.leader at cox.net