[Dailydrool] Clever Bassets

Val vastrand at comcast.net
Fri Sep 6 15:32:37 PDT 2019

Sounds like my Paisley and Merta Lou would make great hunting partners.
Paisley's prey drive is very high, if it moves she is after it and often
very successful. Don't know how many lizards she has nabbed. She is also
the smartest basset we have had. There is nothing slow about her. UPS
definitely delivered her brain. Very bright and fast learner. Still
manipulative but after all she is a basset. Kudos to Chomper for such
progress. Paisley sends her love and is pleased with you changes.

val strand
vastrand at comcast.net