[Dailydrool] The Wanderers

tcm541 at gmail.com tcm541 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 7 20:48:35 PDT 2019

Lois, thanks for your input...I wasn't thinking this through. I can't really
do two collars because the tags have to stay away from the back collar
probes. But your comment woke me up: how about a light harness instead? Put
the tags on that, up at the loop on top of their back! I may have to look at
those next weekend when I have them in town for their monthly toenail clip.

I also think I'm going to put a lock on that gate they got out through. It
will force me to pay closer attention. Gotta keep the boys from wandering,
after all.

Tim 'n the Sleeping Beauties (it's late here...I'd better get off this
stinkin' computer)