[Dailydrool] Lymphoma advice needed

Tecia Eckerman tecia1 at charter.net
Sun Sep 8 11:58:35 PDT 2019

Hi there,

I brought my 7 year old basset hound Lawley Pawp in for a well visit and found out that she had swollen lymph nodes everywhere!

The clinic took a needle aspiration of her lymph nodes, and she strongly believes this is lymphoma.

We are waiting a firm diagnosis, but can anyone let me know if they have gone through chemo treatment for lymphoma and the pros and cons of this treatment? Also if you used an alternative treatment, like prednisone can you let me know that too!

She also had her teeth cleaned about 2 weeks ago and this was not noticed then.  The doctor did say that it could have a really bad infection from that-but didn’t think so!

I am in shock and disbelief as we just put her sister down about a month ago, and we are still heartbroken.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!,

Tecia

Sent from my iPad