[Dailydrool] Toebones

Sue Pearson suesbassets at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 24 01:51:24 PDT 2019

This morning it was pouring but she still dragged us out. Then, just when we were having our post breakfast nap she dragged us out to the car, it was raging even harder but not as hard when we got to the vets. We got soaked to the skin going five feet from car to door. A big strong man then lifted us onto a table and held us down while the lady cut about 6 inches of our toe bones. We were very good and didn’t even threaten to bite them.
Magic and Bella
Mum here, they were good but it wasn’t 6 inches obviously of course now we are home the rain has virtually stopped. It was coming down in stair rods though.

Sent from my iPad