[Dailydrool] Paisley Checking In

Val vastrand at comcast.net
Thu Sep 26 14:48:37 PDT 2019

It's been a little while since I've had the chance to post. Things have
been pretty boring around here. Hot, sunny, not much rain. Soooo, I've
had to make my own entertainment. I've tried to enlist my sister
(notabasset) to help with things, but she is way to goody two shoes. Any
way, mom bought a new kitchen trash can. Smaller than the old one, but
still with a lid. Now I never tried to get into the old one because it
was too heavy and tall. I guess mom thought I wasn't interested. Well
the new one is just right. She went out and as soon as the garage door
was shut I got to work. No problem knocking it over, not even any effort
to get the lid open. Man oh man did I have fun. Shredded and scattered
trash everywhere. The sad part there wasn't anything good to eat in it.
I decorated almost every room with trash, it was great fun. Mom came
home and didn't appreciate my redecorating so I am on the sh** list for
awhile. I know she will forgive me, but the really bad part is she put
the old trash can back. No more fun for me. Love and kissed to Chomper,
you sound like you are making great progress. Mom wants me to ask about
a good shampoo for me. She claims I stink a little.

vastrand at comcast.net