[Dailydrool] Hello, Hattie!

lois.leader lois.leader lois.leader at cox.net
Mon Sep 30 22:07:36 PDT 2019

Greetings to you, Hattie! The Leader Pack is very glad to know you have found a safe haven with Miss Sally. She is a most devoted dog-friend and, as a true friend, will be there for you, guiding you to your 'furever' home. We're sorry humans have been untrue to you in your short life. They're not all like that. Many love their doggies through thick and thin and would never, ever desert them. All of our fingers and paws are crossed that you will find just such a human family. We're very glad you're here, Hattie! Welcome to the Drool community. We look forward to hearing all about you :-)

Lois Leader with Emma the Aussie Basset Dog and Dobby the House Elf

lois.leader at cox.net