[Dailydrool] Drooling along in the rain

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 06:54:47 PDT 2019

Mega Drool in process for Beauford from
Merta Lou and Doc (Who drools more than delicate moi-- miss Merta
 Lou)
It has rained here recently more than anyone wanted or remembers
apparently. It was a big deal only because it began one day and overnight
and continued into the next almost without break and this was not drizzle,
no no this was RAIN.
And of course, SHE decides we need to go out.
(Well in truth, we did.) Poor Mr Doc had everything crossed for the longest
time and finally she opens the door and---and---
IT WAS WET! AND RAINING!
Surely you jest, you silly woman!! (We even tried going to the other door.
Just because it was raining in the back perhaps the front was better but
she refused to open up, hiding the truth, no doubt.
so we waited. And the lightning lightnend, and thunder thundered and we
waited
and the rain poured down and we waited
And finally she took us out on leashes (we did not want to go out) in the
rain and yelled HURRY UP at us as if. I stayed on the deck and looked at
the rain. Doc tried to go back in.
And we waited.
And this time she put a leash on Doc and took him out the front ( see we
knew the weather was better there) and took him to a tree and he did better
and to avoid it I went out back like a good girl ( A soggy good girl) and
now the grass is so thick it may never be mowed again...
Love Cuddles and Drool to all in need
Merta Lou & Doc